Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Joys!

Hey there! My semester has finally finished and I am back home for the time being.  Only been home home for a couple days, but I've fit a lot in. How could I not? Too many people to see.  Too many things to do.  Of course.  Finally conquered some Christmas shopping and have seen some friendly faces.  Tonight was our Church's annual Christmas service. It's always fun to go back and see people you grew up with and see all the little kids singing their Christmas carols. My friend Abby did a fantastic job singing a special with her Dad and aunt(she always does fantastic when she sings!)

Yesterday I had the privilege of seeing one of my best friends who is visiting for Christmas.  My friend Cassidy(seen below) and I have been friends since middle school. We're growing up and taking different paths, but have always tried to stay in touch.  Currently she is in the Army doing really well I'm not sure exactly what, but I know it's bad ass(excuse my french).  We met up for lunch downtown and went to our usual spots.  Not surprisingly nothings changed between us.  And Whether or not she knows this I'm really proud of her and I always look up to her.  She is not afraid to pursue her dreams and I know I can always look to her when needing that boost of support to pursue mine.
Cassidy and I- 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment